We Learn Year-Round
Private lessons are scheduled on the same day and at the same time each week. There are no private lessons scheduled on 5th Mondays, 5th Tuesdays, etc. These days are reserved for any necessary make-up lessons.
The tuition cost is $144.00 per month for 1/2 hour each week and $288.00 per month for 1 full hour each week. Tuition is based on 48 weeks per calendar year. The monthly tuition is calculated as the annual tuition divided into 12 equal payments. All closures have been accounted for. Tuition is auto-debited on the 1st of each month. Any unsuccessful payments incur a $25.00 late fee.
Only make-up lessons are offered on 5th Mondays, 5th Tuesdays, etc.
Music Makes Friends: Ensembles at the Conservatory
Beginning Winds and Percussion
0 – 1 year experience or Ages 8-12
Intermediate Winds & Percussion
1 – 3 years experience or ages 11 – 18
Jazz/Big Band Winds/Percussion:
1 – 3 years experience or ages 11 – 18
All levels or ages 11 – 18
0 – 3 years experience or ages 6 – 14
1 – 3 years experience or ages 6 – 14
All Music Makes Friends programs are an add-on component to private lessons. An additional $63.00 will be added to your monthly private lesson rate. Non-GYG students are invited to participate at $73.00 per month.
60 Minute Sessions
$45.00 per month up to 2 children. +$10.00 for 3 or more children
Due to COVID concerns, classes are limited to five families – not including adults
- Families must register online each month
- Ages Birth to 5 Years
- Children 6 months and younger are free
- Mondays 9:00am – 9:45am; 10:00am – 10:45am; 11:00am – 11:45am
- All Materials are Provided
- Parents/Guardians are Required to Stay and Interact
- No make-up classes unless the class is canceled by the instructor
- Holiday Closures are built into the schedule and will not receive a makeup class
Musicians now have the option to receive instruction without any commitment.
With a simple request, a one-hour instruction time can be scheduled within an instructor’s availability.
During a Pay-Per-Lesson, the musician can work on any passage or piece of music they wish. Our instructors will utilize that time to be introduced to the music, help to interpret, or even work to ensure the piece is performance ready.
Pay-Per-Lessons are different than a monthly commitment in that musicians receive individualized instruction without the potential difficulties of weekly lesson times.
Pay-Per-Lessons are $65.00 (In-Studio) or $75.00 (Virtual) per occurrence for one 30-minute lesson or $85.00 (In-Studio) per occurrence or $95.00 if taken virtually for one 60-minute lesson.
We are excited to bring new flavor to our community with Summer Music Camps. Each year we offer camps to keep our young musicians engaged in learning.
Please visit the Summer Camp section of our website for a complete list and description of what is offered and at which locations.
Student tuition covers preparation and instruction time offered by the instructor. This includes the selection and purchasing of select repertoire, the development of the tailored curriculum, researching best practices for individual learning styles, the instructor’s training and experience, supplemental materials at the Conservatory such as tuners and metronomes, registration fees for competitions, and memberships to organizations which will ultimately catapult the student to new levels of performance.
Additionally, students are afforded amenities in the Conservatory to enhance their experience and excitement while learning music.
- One–On–One Private or group Instruction
- Fun Group Music Classes
- Comfortable and Engaging Environment
What’s Not Included
- Christmas & Spring Event Fees
- Books the student will need to study at home
- Rental Instruments
- Required items for the upkeep of the instrument of choice
- Enrollment Fee
- Virtual Learning Fee
- Discounted Enrollment fee for Military (Active, Retired, and Reservists)
- Family Discounts on Enrollment Fee
Enrollment Fee Where Applicable
- One Time $49.00 Per Student ($39.00 for military)
- Each additional student: $39.00 ($29.00 for military)
- Fee Includes Onboarding Package
- Welcome Package
- Personalized On-Boarding Experience
Virtual Learning Fee
- $10.00 is added to cost of the monthly tuition
- This fee helps to cover supplemental materials purchased to deliver an engaging learning experience to the musician
- In-Studio students have the option to temporarily switch to virtual learning in the event of an illness or travel with a fee of $5.00 per occurrence.